Здравствуйте, Гость

Автор Тема: Moscow, looking for English speaking players for Pathfinder  (Прочитано 1301 раз)

Оффлайн flupwatson

• Случайный
    • Просмотр профиля
Moscow, looking for English speaking players for Pathfinder
« : Сентября 26, 2012, 20:19 »
It's been awhile since I've posted here, so some may remember me as the only English posting member from a few years ago.

Anyway, I'm a U.S. expat living in Moscow. I have a group that's been playing awhile consisting of
one other American, a German, Brit, and Russian player. We had a girl from the Czech republic too, so we're a pretty international group.
The problem is that some people  in our group aren't very regular about coming so we're often in a situation with too few people to play.

So we're looking for 2 or 3 more people to play in the Pathfinder Jade Regent adventure path.

We play on Saturdays from 18:30 to around 23:00 at different  beer gardens near Mayakovsky metro area.
We're all in our 30s and early 40s and drink beer and stuff, so you should at least be of drinking age if you want to join our game.
Also, your English doesn't have to be perfect, but it should be good enough to game in, because that's the language we'll be using of course.

Please send me a personal message with your contact info if you're interested!
« Последнее редактирование: Сентября 26, 2012, 20:21 от flupwatson »

Оффлайн Анатолий

• Частый гость
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Moscow, looking for English speaking players for Pathfinder
« Ответ #1 : Сентября 26, 2012, 23:00 »
[/font]Well, I am interested, for practicing my English, if not anything else.) Besides, I am quite intrigued by the opportunity to join such international company.))   I am 42 and have approximately 15 years’ joyful experience of playing AD&D 2nd edition. But: (unfortunately there are always “buts”). So,
1)      I am quite new to “Pathfinder”, (though I took part in one short module and enjoyed it.)
2)      I don`t drink beer. Like it, but my health forbids it. I don`t smoke either. It would be great, if it would be possible to bring some food with me, or if there was something dietitian in the menu, but guess it`s too good to be true.
3)      I guess 23.00 is too late for me. 22.00 is much better.
If it`s somehow possible to deal with all these “but`s” I`ll be happy to join you. :)

Оффлайн flupwatson

• Случайный
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2 : Сентября 27, 2012, 00:06 »
Well, I am interested, for practicing my English, if not anything else.) Besides, I am quite intrigued by the opportunity to join such international company.))   I am 42 and have approximately 15 years’ joyful experience of playing AD&D 2nd edition. But: (unfortunately there are always “buts”). So,
1)      I am quite new to “Pathfinder”, (though I took part in one short module and enjoyed it.)
2)      I don`t drink beer. Like it, but my health forbids it. I don`t smoke either. It would be great, if it would be possible to bring some food with me, or if there was something dietitian in the menu, but guess it`s too good to be true.
3)      I guess 23.00 is too late for me. 22.00 is much better.
If it`s somehow possible to deal with all these “but`s” I`ll be happy to join you. :)

Actually Blasko, you would be perfect for our group. My background is AD&D 1st edition and I've only recently started playing Pathfinder. Before this I was DMing and we were playing the classic Keep on the Borderlands. Everyone else but me and Edwin who is DMing now is completely new to Pathfinder as well. The other Russian player in our group doesn't drink beer at all, neither does Edwin when he's DMing, so it doesn't really matter if you drink beer or not. We often play in an Uzbeki restaurant that has soup and fairly healthy food -- actually half the time we are the only customers and they don't have half of what's on the menu, but we're just there to play so it doesn't matter. Very often we finish about 10 or 10:30 before we just sit around talking about other stuff, so that's fine also. It would be cool to meet up with you because I haven't met any other Russians here who have played AD&D before. Send me a message with your contact info and I'll get let you know where we're meeting this Saturday.

Оффлайн egalor

• Старожил
  • JUE SUIS WARHAMMER
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3 : Сентября 27, 2012, 01:11 »
Kewl. An international guest here! Welcome :)

Any of your crew tried WFRP mayhaps? Or maybe you would be interested in trying out this fun game? I can GM or play it, and I've also got some potentially interested players from my regular group to bring (we're all on the wrong side of 30s as well) :)).

Оффлайн Ko4evnik

• Гость
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #4 : Октября 06, 2012, 22:29 »
Has wrote a personal message.

Оффлайн Senji975310

• Случайный
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #5 : Октября 07, 2012, 11:17 »
Hello flupwatson, If your party isn't completely full yet i would very much like to join  :D. I'm new to pathfinder and and have almost no exp in dnd, but i could try read the rulebook to next saturday. Would be good if you meet in north part of Moscow, otherwise it might be long trip. I'm russian, 24 years old, name Sergei, skype-  Senji975310.